Sent mail in EWS account stops syncing

Matthew Saltzman
Hello-

In evolution-3.24.4-1.fc26.x86_64, I have an EWS account set up. After
creating the account, it seems to work fine for a while, then I stop
getting updates to the Sent Mail folder. Clicking Send/Receive or
Refresh on that folder doesn't seem to accomplish anything. The only
thing I've found to do so far is delete and recreate the account, which
is a pain as it archives a lot of messages.

Is this a known bug? Is there a known workaround?

Thanks.
--
Matthew Saltzman
Clemson University Math Sciences

Re: Sent mail in EWS account stops syncing

Matthew Saltzman
On Fri, 2017-08-04 at 16:31 -0400, Matthew Saltzman wrote:

> Hello-
>
> In evolution-3.24.4-1.fc26.x86_64, I have an EWS account set up.
> After
> creating the account, it seems to work fine for a while, then I stop
> getting updates to the Sent Mail folder. Clicking Send/Receive or
> Refresh on that folder doesn't seem to accomplish anything. The only
> thing I've found to do so far is delete and recreate the account,
> which
> is a pain as it archives a lot of messages.
>
> Is this a known bug? Is there a known workaround?

Oops, this time, it was a setting on the folder preventing display.
Sorry to bother...