Setting up PGP - RESOLVED

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
Guys, I have success with this. I discovered that kde has its own key manager, kgpg. It works beautifully and I easily got Evolution to send encrypted.

Thanks,
Paul

Re: Setting up PGP - RESOLVED

Patrick O'Callaghan
On Wed, 2020-12-30 at 23:09 -0500, Paul B. via evolution-list wrote:
> Guys, I have success with this. I discovered that kde has its own key
> manager, kgpg. It works beautifully and I easily got Evolution to send
> encrypted.

Glad it worked out.

However, instead of composing this as a separate message, it would have
been better to reply to your own original message. That's how threads
in the list are meant to work in order to keep conversations together.