Sorting Levels on Message list

Emre Erenoglu
Hi and happy new year to all!

I have an issue in Evo 3.22.3.  Sometimes, I need to find a mail from someone, but I don't know how to search exactly, so I need to scan through the messages from that person on date order.

So I click date on the list bar, then all messages are sorted by Date. This is fine and as expected.
Then I click Sender name, and all messages are sorted by the Sender Name, but this time, the date sort is lost.
What I would expect is Evo to sort by Name and also keep the date order for messages from that Name. Outlook behaves like this as an example, so that you can scan through the list of emails from that person by date order and maybe find the one you're looking for, if you know approximately the month, etc.

So if Evo could keep the last two sorting selections in mind, it would be really good.

Creating a search folder each time I do this is not an option as it's not practical in my view.

Thanks,
Emre

--
Br,
Emre

Re: Sorting Levels on Message list

Milan Crha
On Mon, 2017-01-02 at 14:18 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
> So I click date on the list bar, then all messages are sorted by
> Date. This is fine and as expected.
> Then I click Sender name, and all messages are sorted by the Sender
> Name, but this time, the date sort is lost.

        Hi,
hold a Ctrl key, it will keep the existing sorting and will
add/change/remove one for the column header you click on. You can also
use right-click-header-bar->Customize Current View...->Sort and change
sorting there.