Sync adressbook with webdav

bensz
Hello,

I use evolution 3.6, and I can't synchronize my adressbook with webdav.

I have Cannot get contact list: Authentication Required

That's normal, because it doesn't ask for the password. Where can I
write it?

Thanks
Benoit

Re: Sync adressbook with webdav

Milan Crha
On Tue, 2012-10-30 at 12:20 +0100, benoit wrote:
> I use evolution 3.6, and I can't synchronize my adressbook with webdav.
>
> I have Cannot get contact list: Authentication Required
>
> That's normal, because it doesn't ask for the password. Where can I
> write it?

        Hi,
make sure your addressbook has filled "Username". It is used to
determine whether the password prompt is required or not.
        Hope it helps,
        Milan

P.S.: I guess restart of evolution-addressbook-factory will be needed to
make this work - just "kill" it and it'll start again when needed.