Syncing your android phone with Evolution

Syncing your android phone with Evolution

Orrin McGill

Hi,

I noticed the extensions syncing an Android phone contacts and calendar with the Evolution contacts and calendar.

It is somewhat unclear as to what constitutes the server in the process, can the server be local?

Thanks,

Orrin M. McGill

Embedded Systems, Inc.

11931 Central Ave., NE

Minneapolis, MN 55434

[hidden email]

(763) 757-3696 Office

(612) 865-6518 Mobile

(763) 767-2817 Facsimile

Re: Syncing your android phone with Evolution

Andre Klapper
On Mon, 2020-06-15 at 09:59 -0500, Orrin McGill wrote:
> I noticed the extensions syncing an Android phone contacts and
> calendar with the Evolution contacts and calendar.

Which "extensions"? Could you be more specific please?

> It is somewhat unclear as to what constitutes the server in the
> process, can the server be local?

Which "server"? Please provide sufficient context.