Task List

David Burleigh
I was delighted with the improvement in version 3.26 that includes the "To Do" column in the vertical view. Is there any way to include the task list in the same column?

Re: Task List

Milan Crha
On Thu, 2017-10-05 at 11:30 -0400, David Burleigh wrote:
> I was delighted with the improvement in version 3.26 that includes
> the "To Do" column in the vertical view. Is there any way to include
> the task list in the same column?

        Hi,
it shows only either overdue tasks or tasks with set Due Date on the
respective day in the To Do bar. What tasks you'd like to see there
too, with a Start Date before or at the respective days? I would not
include tasks without either of the two.

Feel free to file an enhancement request to GNOME bugzilla [1], it
would be good to have a reference and a history for such change.

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=evolution

Re: Task List

David Burleigh
Well, I was thinking of tasks that are "whenever I can get to it" rather than with a deadline. I'll submit an enhancement request.

On Thu, 2017-10-05 at 18:07 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Thu, 2017-10-05 at 11:30 -0400, David Burleigh wrote:
I was delighted with the improvement in version 3.26 that includes the "To Do" column in the vertical view. Is there any way to include the task list in the same column?
Hi, it shows only either overdue tasks or tasks with set Due Date on the respective day in the To Do bar. What tasks you'd like to see there too, with a Start Date before or at the respective days? I would not include tasks without either of the two. Feel free to file an enhancement request to GNOME bugzilla [1], it would be good to have a reference and a history for such change. Bye, Milan [1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=evolution _______________________________________________ evolution-list mailing list [hidden email] To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ... https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list