URLs are white text on white background--invisible

URLs are white text on white background--invisible

TomK
Hi,

My evolution reader window arbitrarily began using white text for URLs,
making them invisible except if I highlight the link. Any way to change
this?

-Tom

Re: URLs are white text on white background--invisible

Patrick O'Callaghan
On Tue, 2016-12-27 at 22:24 -0500, TomK wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My evolution reader window arbitrarily began using white text for URLs,
> making them invisible except if I highlight the link. Any way to change
> this?

[Once again: please state your version of Evolution, otherwise any
answer is just a guess. See Help->About]

Probably related to your desktop theme. Try changing it and see what
happens.