Wg: Re: Fwd: Fwd: Re: google contacts

Sven Anderson
the steps in google contachts are when I put a number to a contact it is labeling with category "mobile", " fax", "main" etc. when I select "other" I could use instead a own label... and this own label are not showing in evolution..... that is the point... best regards svenniboy
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit WEB.DE Mail gesendet.
Am 12.10.17, 11:18, Andre Klapper <[hidden email]> schrieb:
On Wed, 2017-10-11 at 22:54 +0200, Sven Anderson wrote:
> please help me somebody....

We cannot if you ignore the reply to your previous message. :)
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2017-September/msg00052.html

Andre Klapper | [hidden email]
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Re: Wg: Re: Fwd: Fwd: Re: google contacts

Patrick O'Callaghan
On Thu, 2017-10-12 at 12:09 +0200, Sven Anderson wrote:
> the steps in google contachts are when I put a number to a contact it is labeling with category "mobile", " fax", "main" etc. when I select "other" I could use instead a own label... and this own label are not showing in evolution..... that is the point... best regards svenniboy

Please do NOT post on this list in HTML-only.