calendar.ics errors?

Ron Smits
I am in the process of writing a program that translates calendar.ics to
my online calendar and I noticed two strange errors in the file. Both
are not errors that will stop you from using evolution calendar, but
from a purist point of view they are wrong:

1 CREATED value is the same as DTSTAMP value but in a different timezone
(utc to be precise)
2 X-LIC-ERROR about missing summaries (46 in my file). Summary is a
compulsary (a "must") field in the rfc. If there is no Summary field,
the whole VEVENT should be dropped.

maybe something somebody should look into?

Ron
--
Buy a Pentium III so you can reboot faster.