can't see mail which is within mail/local/cur

can't see mail which is within mail/local/cur

mario chiari-3
Hi

I am looking for a mail I sent.
It is not shown in the Evo window (say within the Sent folder).
I was able to retrieve (grep) it within .local/share/evolution/mail/local/cur/
(not within .local/share/evolution/mail/local/.Sent/cur)

None of the hints from
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-cannot-see.html.en
seems to help.

Note, I am not sure about how that  different /cur folders are supposed to
work.

help is welcome
thanks
cheers
mario

Evo 3.18.5.2
Fedora 23

Re: can't see mail which is within mail/local/cur

Andre Klapper
On Fri, 2017-05-12 at 12:05 +0200, mario chiari wrote:
> Evo 3.18.5.2
> Fedora 23

Unrelated: You are running ancient unsupported software full of unfixed
security problems. Fedora 23 has been unsupported since December 2016.

http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Re: can't see mail which is within mail/local/cur

On Fri, 2017-05-12 at 12:05 +0200, mario chiari wrote:
> I am not sure about how that  different /cur folders are supposed to
> work.

        Hi,
you found it in On This Computer/Inbox folder, that's basically the
only difference between various 'cur' folders in the Maildir directory
structure.