delete unwanted folders

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

delete unwanted folders

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
how to delete unwanted folders in mail view. Chat, emailed contacts.
Evolution 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

_______________________________________________
evolution-list mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: delete unwanted folders

Andre Klapper
On Wed, 2018-11-07 at 21:53 -0500, Rick Feldman via evolution-list
wrote:
> how to delete unwanted folders in mail view. Chat, emailed contacts.
> Evolution 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

In generally, you right-click on a folder and choose "Delete".

I have no idea what "Chat" or "emailed contacts" folders in mail view
are though, as I have never heard of that or seen that before.

Which mail account type is this about?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  [hidden email]
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/


_______________________________________________
evolution-list mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list
Tom
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: delete unwanted folders

Tom
Am Donnerstag, den 08.11.2018, 22:59 +0100 schrieb Andre Klapper:

> On Wed, 2018-11-07 at 21:53 -0500, Rick Feldman via evolution-list
> wrote:
> > how to delete unwanted folders in mail view. Chat, emailed contacts.
> > Evolution 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
>
> In generally, you right-click on a folder and choose "Delete".
>
> I have no idea what "Chat" or "emailed contacts" folders in mail view
> are though, as I have never heard of that or seen that before.
>
> Which mail account type is this about?
>
> andre
... maybe

_______________________________________________
evolution-list mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list

gmail-probably.png (17K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: delete unwanted folders

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
On Sat, 2020-12-26 at 19:54 +0100, Tom wrote:
> ... maybe

        Hi,
being it under the "[Gmail]" folder, those are folders advertised by
the Gmail itself. You can hide them when you open
https://mail.google.com , open Settings->Labels and when you uncheck
those you do not like for IMAP synchronization. It had been somewhere
there, if I recall correctly.
        Bye,
        Milan

_______________________________________________
evolution-list mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: delete unwanted folders

Patrick O'Callaghan
On Mon, 2021-01-04 at 12:18 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
> On Sat, 2020-12-26 at 19:54 +0100, Tom wrote:
> > ... maybe
>
> Hi,
> being it under the "[Gmail]" folder, those are folders advertised by
> the Gmail itself. You can hide them when you open
> https://mail.google.com , open Settings->Labels and when you uncheck
> those you do not like for IMAP synchronization. It had been somewhere
> there, if I recall correctly.

Alternatively, unsubscribe the unwanted folders under Folder-
>Unsubscribe (I tend to do both though it's probably not necessary).

poc

_______________________________________________
evolution-list mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list