evolution RSS

Gary Curtin
Wondering what the status is of evolution-rss? I had previously tried it on a fresh install of Ubuntu 17.04, but Evolution kept crashing after I added a feed. So after I did a fresh install of Ubuntu 18.04, using Evolution 3.28.1-2 and evolution-rss 0.3.95-8build2 amd64, the same thing happened.

Gary

Re: evolution RSS

On Sun, 2018-06-17 at 08:33 +0200, Gary Curtin wrote:
> Wondering what the status is of evolution-rss? I had previously tried
> it on a fresh install of Ubuntu 17.04, but Evolution kept crashing
> after I added a feed. So after I did a fresh install of Ubuntu 18.04,
> using Evolution 3.28.1-2 and evolution-rss 0.3.95-8build2 amd64, the
> same thing happened.

Could you please link to a corresponding bug report for that problem?

Also see https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-rss/commits/master to
get an impression of latest development activity.

Re: evolution RSS

Gary Curtin
I guess there is no simple answer, which in itself is an answer: it is still broken. :-(

Could you please link to a corresponding bug report for that problem?

Also see https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-rss/commits/master to
get an impression of latest development activity.

Re: evolution RSS

Andre Klapper
On Tue, 2018-06-19 at 12:55 +0200, Gary Curtin wrote:
> I guess there is no simple answer, which in itself is an answer: it
> is still broken. :-(

Have you filed a bug about it? If not please do so and share the link.

Re: evolution RSS

Gary Curtin
I did not file a bug report as that has already been done by others and I did not have anything new to add. I was not sure, that is why I was just asking those in the know, who use the application, if there was any update in the status of it being fixed. My apologies.

On Tue, 2018-06-19 at 13:12 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
Have you filed a bug about it? If not please do so and share the link.

Re: evolution RSS

Andre Klapper
[Resending as I accidentally only replied in private]

On Tue, 2018-06-19 at 13:45 +0200, Gary Curtin wrote:
> I did not file a bug report as that has already been done by others
> and I did not have anything new to add.

That sounds like you are aware of an existing bug report. Great!
Please provide a link to that bug report.

Re: evolution RSS

Andrea Vai
Hi Gary,
Il giorno mar, 19/06/2018 alle 13.45 +0200, Gary Curtin ha scritto:
> I did not file a bug report as that has already been done by others

Could you please share here the link of the bug? I am interested in
it.

Thanks,
Andrea