evolution does not open links

I am using evolution 3.30.5 on antiX 19 Linux. When I click on a link
in an email it does not open a browser, but a file manager.
where are the settings for evolution? I will need to make some changes
so that it can absorb the setup in a desktop config file which has:
X-GNOME-FullName=Firefox ESR Web Browser
Exec=/usr/lib/firefox-esr/firefox-esr %u
Terminal=false
X-MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

this uses the iceWM desktop.
Thanks
S.

Re: evolution does not open links

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
On Tue, 2021-01-19 at 16:06 -0500, Stephen Bond via evolution-list
wrote:

> I am using evolution 3.30.5 on antiX 19 Linux. When I click on a link
> in an email it does not open a browser, but a file manager.
> where are the settings for evolution? I will need to make some
> changes
> so that it can absorb the setup in a desktop config file which has:
> X-GNOME-FullName=Firefox ESR Web Browser
> Exec=/usr/lib/firefox-esr/firefox-esr %u
> Terminal=false
> X-MultipleArgs=false
> Type=Application
>
> this uses the iceWM desktop.

In theory, see "Help 🡒 Contents 🡒 Common Other Questions and Problems
🡒 Opening links in and from the web browser" in Evolution.

Andre Klapper  |  [hidden email]