general shortcut for new email

Im running Evolution 3.30.5 in Gnome 3. I would like to know how to set
up a general (system wide) keyboard shortcut to compose a new email
from Evolution; that is to compose a new email without executing the
full Evolution program. For example Nautilus achieves this
when I select a file and do Send to, it opens up the compose window
without the need for opening up Evolution itself. Can I map a keyboard
shortcut to do this in general.
thank you,

Anil

Re: general shortcut for new email

Patrick O'Callaghan
On Tue, 2020-04-07 at 08:41 -0500, Anil F Duggirala via evolution-list
wrote:
> Hello,
> Im running Evolution 3.30.5 in Gnome 3. I would like to know how to set
> up a general (system wide) keyboard shortcut to compose a new email
> from Evolution; that is to compose a new email without executing the
> full Evolution program. For example Nautilus achieves this
> when I select a file and do Send to, it opens up the compose window
> without the need for opening up Evolution itself. Can I map a keyboard
> shortcut to do this in general.
> thank you,

You asked this exact same question several days ago and received a
reply on the list. Instead of repeating yourself, check the list
archives if you don't want to subscribe.