google contacts

Sven Anderson
dear friends, I using evolution contacts and adressbook since a short
time, but the contacts from google adressbook which have special name in
google adressbook are not showing by this name....like that: only the
main category telefon or fax are showing, but not the individuel
names....give it a possibility to make better showing google contacts?

best regards svenniboy

Re: google contacts

On Sat, 2017-09-09 at 11:50 +0200, Sven Anderson wrote:
> dear friends, I using evolution contacts and adressbook since a short
> time, but the contacts from google adressbook which have special name in
> google adressbook are not showing by this name....like that: only the
> main category telefon or fax are showing, but not the individuel
> names....give it a possibility to make better showing google contacts?

Which exact Evolution version is this about? Also, exact steps to
reproduce the problem (step by step) in Google and Evolution are
welcome.

http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Re: google contacts

Andre Klapper
[Please reply to the list. Private messages don't help others.]

Hi Sven,

On Sun, 2017-09-10 at 15:29 +0200, Sven Anderson wrote:

> hello andre, it is version 3.18.5.2 under ubuntu....what you mean
> with step by step?
>
> Am 10.09.2017 um 15:09 schrieb Andre Klapper:
> > On Sat, 2017-09-09 at 11:50 +0200, Sven Anderson wrote:
> > > dear friends, I using evolution contacts and adressbook since a short
> > > time, but the contacts from google adressbook which have special name in
> > > google adressbook are not showing by this name....like that: only the
> > > main category telefon or fax are showing, but not the individuel
> > > names....give it a possibility to make better showing google contacts?
> >
> > Which exact Evolution version is this about? Also, exact steps to
> > reproduce the problem (step by step) in Google and Evolution are
> > welcome.

Steps that allow someone else to reproduce your situation. How to set
up "special names" or "individual names" in a Google address book?

http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Fwd: Re: google contacts

Sven Anderson

i set the individuals instead "work" or "handy" etc...

thanks for help

best regards svenniboy

Betreff: Re: [Evolution] google contacts
Datum: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 16:10:10 +0200
Von: Andre Klapper [hidden email]
An: Sven Anderson [hidden email]
Kopie (CC): [hidden email]

[Please reply to the list. Private messages don't help others.]

Hi Sven,

On Sun, 2017-09-10 at 15:29 +0200, Sven Anderson wrote:
> hello andre, it is version 3.18.5.2 under ubuntu....what you mean
> with step by step?
>
> Am 10.09.2017 um 15:09 schrieb Andre Klapper:
> > On Sat, 2017-09-09 at 11:50 +0200, Sven Anderson wrote:
> > > dear friends, I using evolution contacts and adressbook since a short
> > > time, but the contacts from google adressbook which have special name in
> > > google adressbook are not showing by this name....like that: only the
> > > main category telefon or fax are showing, but not the individuel
> > > names....give it a possibility to make better showing google contacts?
> >
> > Which exact Evolution version is this about? Also, exact steps to
> > reproduce the problem (step by step) in Google and Evolution are
> > welcome.

Steps that allow someone else to reproduce your situation. How to set
up "special names" or "individual names" in a Google address book?

Andre Klapper  |  [hidden email]
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Re: Fwd: Re: google contacts

Andre Klapper
On Thu, 2017-09-14 at 03:42 +0200, Sven Anderson wrote:
> i set the individuals instead "work" or "handy" etc...
> thanks for help

Please provide steps (step by step) how to set up "special names" in
Google contacts, so someone else could follow these steps without any
need for interpretation and try to get the same results.

http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Fwd: Fwd: Re: google contacts

Sven Anderson

please help me somebody....

 dear friends, I using evolution contacts and adressbook since a short
> > > time, but the contacts from google adressbook which have special name in
> > > google adressbook are not showing by this name....like that: only the
> > > main category telefon or fax are showing, but not the individuel
> > > names....give it a possibility to make better showing google contacts?

best regards svenniboy

Betreff: Fwd: Re: [Evolution] google contacts
Datum: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 03:42:26 +0200
Von: Sven Anderson [hidden email]
An: [hidden email]

Datum: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 16:10:10 +0200
Von: Andre Klapper [hidden email]
An: Sven Anderson [hidden email]
Kopie (CC): [hidden email]

[Please reply to the list. Private messages don't help others.]

Hi Sven,

On Sun, 2017-09-10 at 15:29 +0200, Sven Anderson wrote:
> hello andre, it is version 3.18.5.2 under ubuntu....what you mean
> with step by step?
>
> Am 10.09.2017 um 15:09 schrieb Andre Klapper:
> > On Sat, 2017-09-09 at 11:50 +0200, Sven Anderson wrote:
> > > dear friends, I using evolution contacts and adressbook since a short
> > > time, but the contacts from google adressbook which have special name in
> > > google adressbook are not showing by this name....like that: only the
> > > main category telefon or fax are showing, but not the individuel
> > > names....give it a possibility to make better showing google contacts?
> >
> > Which exact Evolution version is this about? Also, exact steps to
> > reproduce the problem (step by step) in Google and Evolution are
> > welcome.

Steps that allow someone else to reproduce your situation. How to set
up "special names" or "individual names" in a Google address book?

Andre Klapper  |  [hidden email]
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Re: Fwd: Fwd: Re: google contacts

Andre Klapper
On Wed, 2017-10-11 at 22:54 +0200, Sven Anderson wrote:
> please help me somebody....

We cannot if you ignore the reply to your previous message. :)
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2017-September/msg00052.html

http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/