help - Opening of attachment (e-mail) in new window

help - Opening of attachment (e-mail) in new window

Afrah FADILI

help

Hi,

When I receive an e-mail as an attachment, I want to open it in a new window (outside the initial window). Can you help me please?

Thank you.

Afrah FADILI

IT Manager

BINDER MAGNETIC

Re: help - Opening of attachment (e-mail) in new window

Andre Klapper
On Fri, 2017-02-17 at 16:08 +0100, Afrah FADILI wrote:
> When I receive an e-mail as an attachment, I want to open it in a new
> window (outside the initial window). Can you help me please?

You already asked this on Wednesday and your email received an answer.

http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/