import script for mail accounts?

I like to know if there is a script for import of email accounts into
evolution? (Ubuntu 20, evolution 3.36.4-0ubuntu1)

thanks and regards
ernesto

Re: import script for mail accounts?

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
On Fri, 2020-10-30 at 05:39 +0100, Ernst Jendritzki via evolution-list
wrote:
> I like to know if there is a script for import of email accounts into
> evolution? (Ubuntu 20, evolution 3.36.4-0ubuntu1)

        Hi,
I'm sorry, but you want to import it from where, please?

If you mean from an older Evolution to a newer Evolution, then I'd
suggest to use the builtin option from the menu, File->Back up
Evolution Data and restore it on the other machine/user/....

Re: import script for mail accounts?

On Fri, 2020-10-30 at 05:39 +0100, Ernst Jendritzki via evolution-list wrote:

> I like to know if there is a script for import of email accounts into
> evolution? (Ubuntu 20, evolution 3.36.4-0ubuntu1)

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/import-data.html
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/backup-restore.html#restore

Andre Klapper  |  [hidden email]

Re: import script for mail accounts?

I have to create many new Accounts on a Server (website hoster). Also
want to add these accounts to Evolution at home. My idea is to create a
textfile with Account Infos and import this to evolution for an
automatic generation of the accounts in evolution.

Am Freitag, den 30.10.2020, 07:48 +0100 schrieb Milan Crha via
evolution-list: