impossible to read mails with internet down

impossible to read mails with internet down

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
with evolution 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

ONLY when my connexion internet is down , I cannot read the mail who
have been enregistred (before) on my PC

this problem is only with the server korrimel ,

the others (orange, google mail, laposte.net ) are good

remarque : I Have tried thunderbird and I have not this problem

I suppose the parameters by default are not OK for korrimel but i don't
know  where is the fault

when I open evolution , INBOX replace the "Boite réception"

https://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?id=2039683

Re: impossible to read mails with internet down

See https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-working-offline.html