"No identity found to use, forwarding of the message has been cancelled."

"No identity found to use, forwarding of the message has been cancelled."

@web.de
3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.2

How to preven that error "No identity found to use, forwarding of the
message has been cancelled."

What I did:

(1) label email x as y
(2) create a filter rule where condition is, that email is labelled as
y and a part od the cation set is forward email to

Re: "No identity found to use, forwarding of the message has been cancelled."

Andre Klapper
On Tue, 2020-06-30 at 15:12 +0200, @web.de wrote:

> 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.2
>
> How to preven that error "No identity found to use, forwarding of the
> message has been cancelled."
>
> What I did:
>
> (1) label email x as y
> (2) create a filter rule where condition is, that email is labelled as
> y and a part od the cation set is forward email to

I don't understand this email. Please provide clearer and more specific
and complete steps which allow reproducing, without paraphrasing.

Am Dienstag, den 30.06.2020, 19:30 +0200 schrieb Andre Klapper:
> On Tue, 2020-06-30 at 15:12 +0200, @web.de wrote:
> > 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.2

> > (1) label email x as y
> > (2) create a filter rule where condition is, that email is labelled
> > as
> > y and a part od the cation set is forward email to
>
> I don't understand this email. Please provide clearer and more
> specific
> and complete steps which allow reproducing, without paraphrasing.

This is the error I've got:

"No identity found to use, forwarding of the message has been
cancelled."

Background:

We have a national authority to report spam. Some spam messages are not
catched by my filter. To progress the related emails I decided to
created a filter rule, which is triggered by a label.

What I've done to get that error:

(1) I've created a label in email-settings/labels named "report spam".
(2) Created a filter rule:
    trigger event: label is 'report spam' for INBOX and every account
(3) add some actions:
    (a) set status: read
    (b) forwarding to: [hidden email]
    (c) set status: spam (to train the bogofilter)
    (d) delete
(4) set the label 'report spam' to a message (manually)
(5) select the email (or more inclusive that email)
(6) applied the filter rules by short-key Strg+Y

> Thanks,
> andre
> --
> Andre Klapper  |  [hidden email]
> https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

[off-topic] "No identity found to use, forwarding of the message has been cancelled."

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
On Thu, 02 Jul 2020 19:10:45 +0200, @web.de wrote:
>Am Dienstag, den 30.06.2020, 19:30 +0200 schrieb Andre Klapper:
>> On Tue, 2020-06-30 at 15:12 +0200, @web.de wrote:
>Background:
>
>We have a national authority to report spam.
>[...] internet-beschwerdestelle.de

Hi,

my apologies for the off-topic

When became lobbyists authorities?

https://www.internet-beschwerdestelle.de/en/about-us/imprint.html

The privacy settings dialogue that pop up, if you want to view the
members offends integrity by providing the big red "I accept"
cookies and the nearly invisible choice to do "Individual cookie
settings". Bon ton is to provide a big one click option, to completely
reject cookies, without doing any settings:

https://international.eco.de/about-eco/members/

However, the member list of this registered association shows clearly
that it's lobbyism and not an authority.

You are free to put the fox in charge of the henhouse, but please
refrain from calling it an authority.

Regards,
Ralf

On Thu, 2020-07-02 at 19:10 +0200, @web.de wrote:

> This is the error I've got:
>
> "No identity found to use, forwarding of the message has been
> cancelled."
>
> Background:
>
> We have a national authority to report spam. Some spam messages are
> not
> catched by my filter. To progress the related emails I decided to
> created a filter rule, which is triggered by a label.
>
> What I've done to get that error:
>
> (1) I've created a label in email-settings/labels named "report
> spam".
> (2) Created a filter rule:
>     trigger event: label is 'report spam' for INBOX and every account
> (3) add some actions:
>     (a) set status: read
>     (b) forwarding to: [hidden email]
>     (c) set status: spam (to train the bogofilter)
>     (d) delete
> (4) set the label 'report spam' to a message (manually)
> (5) select the email (or more inclusive that email)
> (6) applied the filter rules by short-key Strg+Y

If you go to "Edit > Preferences > Mail Accounts", does one of the
listed mail accounts show a small check mark and "Default"?

Yes: It's a imapx account @web.de (this account I actually using).