remove filter rule?

Michael Hirmke
Hi *,

probably this is a stupid question, but I can't find a menu entry where
I can delete a filter rule, I added accidently.

evolution-3.28.2-2.1
evolution-data-server-3.28.2-2.1
evolution-data-server-devel-3.28.2-2.1
evolution-data-server-doc-3.28.2-2.1
evolution-data-server-lang-3.28.2-2.1
evolution-devel-3.28.2-2.1
evolution-ews-3.28.2-1.1
evolution-ews-lang-3.28.2-1.1
evolution-lang-3.28.2-2.1

on openSUSE Tumbleweed with latest snapshot.

Thx and bye.
Michael.

--
Michael Hirmke

Re: remove filter rule?

Pete Biggs

> probably this is a stupid question, but I can't find a menu entry where
> I can delete a filter rule, I added accidently.

Edit -> Message Filters.

Click on the filter and then click on the 'Remove' button.

Re: remove filter rule?

On Thu, 2018-06-14 at 09:55 +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> probably this is a stupid question, but I can't find a menu entry where
> I can delete a filter rule, I added accidently.

See: "Help > Contents > Mail Management > Sorting and organizing mail >
Using Filters" (from the menu bar).

Re: remove filter rule?

Michael Hirmke
Hi Pete,

>> probably this is a stupid question, but I can't find a menu entry where
>> I can delete a filter rule, I added accidently.
>>

>Edit -> Message Filters.

>Click on the filter and then click on the 'Remove' button.

thx a lot - stupid question, as I supposed 8-<
I just overlooked the entry in the Edit menu.

>P.

Bye.
Michael.
--