replacement for page up down keys in evolution on laptop

replacement for page up down keys in evolution on laptop

jjbmac
3.24.4 (3.24.4-1.fc26)

On my laptop Evolution wants me to use page up / down to read next
messages. But no such keys on laptop. What keys could repalce those?
How to replace in Evolution?
Thanks very much.
Evo

Re: replacement for page up down keys in evolution on laptop

Andre Klapper
On Thu, 2017-07-20 at 15:56 +0200, jjbmac wrote:
> 3.24.4 (3.24.4-1.fc26)
>
> On my laptop Evolution wants me to use page up / down to read next
> messages. But no such keys on laptop. What keys could repalce those?

Arrow up/down when focus is in the list pane (e.g. via F6). Also see
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/unstable/mail-reading-keyboard-shortcuts.html

Though I'm curious which 'laptop' dares to offer such brokenness.

> How to replace in Evolution?

Advanced users can customize keyboard shortcuts by editing
'$HOME/.config/evolution/accels'. See
https://major.io/2015/11/27/custom-keyboard-shortcuts-for-evolution-in-gnome/
for more information.

http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/