send account override

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
For one of the mailing lists I'm on I want to use my Gmail account
instead of my default account. Under properties for the mailing list
folder I set the send account override to my Gmail address. When I'm in
the mailing list folder and click, from the top menu, Message > Mailing
List > Post Message to List it comes up as my default send address
which is not what I want. If I just click 'New' from the top menu it
comes up with the correct send address however I have to enter the
mailing list 'To' address. I would think that if I had the send account
override set to my Gmail address if would work either way or am I
wrong?

Chris

--
Chris
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C

Re: send account override

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
On Tue, 2019-08-20 at 16:25 -0500, Chris Pollock via evolution-list
wrote:
> I would think that if I had the send account
> override set to my Gmail address if would work either way

        Hi,
would you mind to file it as a bug here [1], thus it's not get
forgotten, please? Ideally send the link to this thread, thus others
(and archive readers) can easily find it.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/new

Re: send account override

On Wed, 2019-08-21 at 08:21 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:

> On Tue, 2019-08-20 at 16:25 -0500, Chris Pollock via evolution-list
> wrote:
> > I would think that if I had the send account
> > override set to my Gmail address if would work either way
>
> Hi,
> would you mind to file it as a bug here [1], thus it's not get
> forgotten, please? Ideally send the link to this thread, thus others
> (and archive readers) can easily find it.
> Thanks and bye,
> Milan
>
> [1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/new

Sorry it took so long to do this, I just got a flood of messages in the
folder for this list. Here is the bug report:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/1148

--
Chris
31.11972; -97.90167 (Elev. 1092 ft)