transfer bogofilter trainings data from distribution to flatpak version

transfer bogofilter trainings data from distribution to flatpak version

@web.de
I recently changed from distribution to flatpak version 3.36.2 (flatpak
gitb091e19).

From my observations in comparizon with both installations it seems to
be that the bogofilter trainingsdata have not been imported with the
`save/recover Evolution data` process available in `File` menu.

Is there a way to transfer the trainingsdata into the flatpak
installation?

Re: transfer bogofilter trainings data from distribution to flatpak version

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list
On Fri, 2020-05-08 at 11:29 +0200, S. Pfeifer wrote:
> From my observations in comparizon with both installations it seems
> to be that the bogofilter trainingsdata have not been imported with
> the `save/recover Evolution data` process available in `File` menu.

        Hi,
that's correct, Evolution saves only its own data, not data of the
other applications it may or may not use.

> Is there a way to transfer the trainingsdata into the flatpak
> installation?

I guess so. It depends where bogofilter saves that data, then you can
copy that there (note you cannot use symlinks, because the saved path
on the host machine doesn't correspond to the one in the Flatpak
sandbox).

It looks like the Flatpak bogofilter stores its data to

   ~/.var/app/org.gnome.Evolution/data/bogofilter/wordlist.db

The path is on the host machine, not in the Flatpak sandbox. Try to
overwrite it. Note the Flatpak bogofilter uses sqlite3 database. I
guess your host machine does that too.